1. Personal data
Personal data are data made available to the site by the user concerning the user. For instance, some sections requiring the inputting of names, addresses (e-mail or physical), telephone and fax numbers. Additionally, personal data can also be automatically made available. Should automated information generated may include IP address, information about referral sites linked to https://marugekundi.orgwhich may have been used, or the internet browser used.
2. Use of personal data
Personal data made available to MKi through visiting maruge.smartwebsites.io are collected and used for the purposes within the framework of what is advised and relationally applicable.
Technical information required for the presentation of maruge.smartwebsites.io on electronic devices are stored anonymously and can be used for statistical analyzes and necessary developments with operations.
- the uniform loading of the site for accessibility,
- saving settings for optimal button, video, efficient resolution and buffer size on screen displays,
- remembering logs of any secure areas of the website,
- enabling user to enter key information once and transfer that information to other pages without having to re-enter them,
- allowing user to set preferences that are retained across visits to the site.
Note that you can change your browser settings to disable cookies if you have privacy concerns. Cookies are stored on computer and can be deleted at any time. After deleting cookies, you may have to reset your preferences. However, disabling cookies for all sites is not recommended as it may interfere with your use of some sites. The best option is to disable or enable cookies on a per-site basis. Consult your browser documentation for instructions on how to block cookies and other tracking mechanisms as desired or preferred.
Upon visiting https://marugekundi.org you can enable and disable cookies via programs settings.
3.1. Cookies from Third Parties
MKi has no influence on the cookies that third parties place for media applications and Ads. It is best to refer to the statements which third parties provide on their own websites. Note that such statements can change regularly.
3.2. Unexpected Cookies
Cookies may be posted on this website, https://marugekundi.org, without prior insight. Such occurrences may transpire through embedded elements whereby, texts, images, films and / or documents stored with another party, are utilized.
Statistics used on this site do not trace the recorded information to persons and are only used for statistical graphical insight.
Recorded information are used for:
- tracking the number of visitors to the sites,
- tracking the amount of times visitors spend on the site pages,
- determining the order in which visitors with the various pages of the website,
- optimizing general usage of the website.
5. Accessing and Changing Personal Data
You can withdraw, correct, or delete use of your personal data stored through MKi site. Requests can be made by making contact through firstname.lastname@example.org where applicable, deletion and withdrawals can be done via cookie settings.
6. Links to Internet Pages of Other Entities
This website contains links to internet sites of other entities. MKi as an organization, and its representatives in any capacity, are not responsible for the data protection measures and contents of other internet sites.
7. Questions About Data Protection
If you have any questions about data protection with use of the website, please contact: email@example.com
Statements on this site will change from time to time based on modifications. Contents may change in whole or in part at any time without prior notice.